Thursday, April 5, 2012

But yet I live on!

Those of you who follow my blog (no one does) know that I have the mmost wonderful husband in the world. He's everthing a man should be and more.
As I have mentioned before, he is not cut out to be a care taker in times of sickness. Last week I was suffering from sinus trouble really bad. Being the kind wonderful man that he is, whenhe got up out of his chair to go to the kitchen , I asked him if he would bring me back 2 tylenol sinus pills from the medicine cabinet. Well, he did. I didn't check them as I didn't feel I should have to. lol lol lol. My head congestion continued to be quite unbearable. I did nod of but no relief from the sinus pills. About 3 or 4 hours later, still unconfortable, I asked for a couple more. This went on for another couple of hours. He said we have no more sinus pills. hummmmm!

I decided to get up from my chair and move around as by now I was quite nausiated, dizzy and extremely tired. Can you see where this is going. As I say, Its not easy being me. I went in and checked the pills and there were plenty of sinus pills.
"Honey," I said, "There's plenty of sinus pills left", and I showed him the box. He said, "I didn't get your pills from that box. "AHHHHHHH! show me the box you got my pills out of." He went to the cabinet and pulled out the bottle of TYLENOL P.M.
Well, that explained my symtoms. What I couldn't explain was how come I was able to still walk.

Now this story really isn't that earth shaking but there is a point to my telling you this.

If any of my followers, (I have none except my friend Carol_ should hear that they found my body chopped up in the freezer, (DON'T BELIEVE THE SUICIDE NOTE.

But yest I live on. Praise the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment